Party at another level
You don’t have to be as rich as Kim & Kanye to party like a star
At Dans le Noir ? Melbourne, we welcome every night our guests for a special occasion. Anniversary or birthdays (without candles, sorry mates!), family reunion, bachelorette party or even a proposal. Everyone deserves the best.
As we welcome our guests on large host tables of 12 seats, you can bring a lot of friends or relatives to the restaurant located on the bustling Chapel Street and make them live an unforgettable sensory, social and human experience. The darkness will awaken your senses and you will be focused on conversation with your family and friends (no cellphones allowed in the dark!). A dining experience at another level, an evening that you will all remember for a very long time.
- A husband contacted us to arrange his proposal by putting the ring on the cheese plate (well, he changed his mind… for the cheese plate, not the proposal!) a truly emotional moment in the restaurant and … she said YES!
- A group of 10 friends organised a surprise for their friend’s birthday, they went in the dark room before their friend arrived and they made her guess who was around the table! She guessed well (hopefully!)
- After many years of not seeing each other because of the distance, a family chose Dans le Noir ? to gather around a wonderful sensory experience, they had an amazing time and deep conversation.
- Can you imagine 59 people singing “Happy Birthday” to you? There is no fear or embarrassment in pitch darkness, no one can see you! Trust us, you won’t hear that enthusiasm twice in your life.
You can also privatise the venue for bigger events and have the restaurant and our guides for only yourself from Monday to Sunday.
Short of ideas?
Here is a list with some suggestions of special occasions:
- Celebrate your graduation with your family and friends
- Announce your pregnancy to your friends or your beloved one
- Enjoy a memorable experience to organise your farewell party
- Share your love for your engagement party
We would be more than happy to discuss with you about your up-coming private event, so feel free to Contact us!